There are no downloads associated with this release.
- Fixed MJPEG example
- Cleaned up code
- Created better example
- Made API synchronous
- Added support for more colorspaces
- Added support for compressed types
- Added Webcam sample code
- Download the project from the Source Code section.
- In the .\Bin\Release folder, register DShowMediaBridge.ax with regsvr32 under admin rights
- Run VideoRenderExample.exe
Hi how to register the .ax file with regsvr32? I'm using Vista. The executable file under Release folder gave 3 buttons on top and black background with no effect on clicked button. I was trying to investigate into the code but can't open it using VC#.
on Dec 3, 2009 at 8:02 AM
on Oct 29, 2009 at 1:56 AM
thank very much
on Aug 2, 2009 at 8:04 AM
on May 27, 2009 at 2:27 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.